VA Loan Eligibility
Posted on: December 21, 2012
Whether you are already qualified for a VA loan or wondering what the process is to learn if you are eligible, we have information to help you as you work towards your goals as a homeowner.
- Are you Eligible? – Check service dates to see how many days you need to have served to qualify. Requirements vary depending on the time of your service.
- DD214 – The VA and your specific lender will require you to show a DD214 to qualify for lending. Click to obtain a copy.
- Certificate of Eligibility – The VA and your specific lender will require you to show a Certificate of Eligibility. Click to obtain a copy.
- Qualifying for VA Benefits – Information to help you discover if you qualify for VA benefits.
- VA Loan Benefits – If you qualify for VA benefits, click to learn more about the specific benefits and savings that are part of the VA loan program.